Follow RDC On The Web!
- RDC on Bedding – The A to Z of How to Reuse, Reduce or Recycle Anything
- Wendhy Davies on Bedding – The A to Z of How to Reuse, Reduce or Recycle Anything
- nike on Bubble Wrap – The A to Z of How to Reuse, Reduce or Recycle Anything
- Northern Insulation on Asbestos – The A to Z of How to Reuse, Reduce or Recycle Anything
- nelnel @ freezer reviews on Fridges & Freezers – The A to Z of How to Reuse, Reduce or Recycle Anything
Pins of Interest
Category Archives: Security
NHS Surrey has been fined £200,000 by data regulators over the loss of sensitive information of more than 3,000 patients. Thousands of children’s patient records were found on a second-hand NHS computer that was auctioned on eBay reports the BBC.
RDC has secured a significant new agreement with a large UK energy company, generating a turnover in excess of £28 billion in 2011 and over 20,000 employees. The new RDC contract includes disposal of IT equipment across all divisions of … Continue reading
Some 90% of the computers in use in the world use a Microsoft Windows ® operating system. In Windows, when a file is deleted, the entry header within a file allocation table is removed, allowing the disk space allotted to … Continue reading
Data security is an important requirement for IT departments when considering asset disposal. Ordinary recycling services that should erase and delete data may leave sensitive information exposed to exploitation whereas RDC run the highest possible standard of data destruction providing … Continue reading