Follow RDC On The Web!
- GEMSScrapstore: @recycle_now Pls RT: Help this fab recyling charity today they can receive 100% match funding from online donations http://t.co/uIRE1z9A
15 months ago from webChristyMearns: @recycle_this does anyone have any used #Super8 or #16mm film they no longer want??I'll happily take it for a project!
15 months ago from webrdcrecycling: I've uploaded an @YouTube video http://t.co/YlToFqJC RDC's Asset Recovery for Corporate Services
15 months ago from Googlerdcrecycling: RDC’s Asset Recovery for Corporate Services : RDC’s core Asset Recovery Services are focussed on generating valu... http://t.co/YVjXOevz
15 months ago from RDC Hubrdcrecycling: Coming soon, RDC Recycling's new blog. Visit for more information. http://t.co/x65hwDO4
15 months ago from RDC Hub
- New Corporate Video Featuring the 22 Acre Premises Dedicated to IT Disposal
- Glass Panes – The A to Z of How to Reuse, Reduce or Recycle Anything
- PAS 141 and the Importance of the Reuse Sector to the UK
- PAS 141 control of illegal export of WEEE by Mat Crocker of the Environment Agency
- New Industry Standards Welcomed at the Official Launch of PAS 141
- Northern Insulation on Asbestos – The A to Z of How to Reuse, Reduce or Recycle Anything
- nelnel @ freezer reviews on Fridges & Freezers – The A to Z of How to Reuse, Reduce or Recycle Anything
- Davidrichard on Cooking Oil – The A to Z of How to Reuse, Reduce or Recycle Anything
- RDC on RDC OPEN DAY – The official opening of RDC new premises in Braintree, Essex
- Penny on Cooking Oil – The A to Z of How to Reuse, Reduce or Recycle Anything
Pins of Interest
TagsAluminium Aluminium containers AX Dynamics charity Computercenter data destruction data erasure rigs data security data shredding Data Wiping Degaussing dispose donate environment agency erase and delete erase drive erase wipe garden Gerry Hackett glass it disposal IT Recycling on-site data eradication PAS 141 plastics pollution Queens Award recycle recycle for cash recycle for charity recycling recycling websites Redeploy redeployment reduce refurbish refurbishment Remarket remarketing reuse Reuse Standard Standards WEEE WEEE Compliance Wimbledon
Category Archives: Donate
Charity shops and scrap metal dealers will take them. Check for local art and craft shops as cutlery is often used to make jewellery. remodel forks into small hooks for the kitchen (keep them high out-of-the-way of children, on the … Continue reading
Curtains are expensive which makes them all reusable in practically any condition other than fire or other irreparable damage. Check if a friend or family want them and if not contact one of the many charities such as Age UK … Continue reading
Money4Computers.com have updated their website and now give an instant valuation for desktop and laptop computers. Simply give the make and model to receive an instant quote then choose cheque, BACS or donatation to charity. The last step is to … Continue reading
Reduce Sign up to your local library and read books for free. Use a screen reader such as an Amazon Kindle or Tablet or iPad Reuse Some councils provide donation drop off points. Many charities run second-hand bookshops and most … Continue reading
Recycle Bicycles have a scrap metal value and can be recycled. Reuse If still in good working order consider donating to a friend or family member. Several charities recycle bikes for cash or donation. Re-cycle Re-cycle refurbishes and repairs bicycles … Continue reading
Reuse Beds are expensive and in demand which means they can be reused. Check with family and friends and consider donating to charity. Recycle for cash Consider placing a free advert on gumtree or listing on recycle.co.uk.
Reuse Donate or sell. Clothes in good condition can be sold, go to charities or donated to friends and family. Recycle Worn out or damaged clothes can be recycled. To find your nearest recycling point enter your postcode on this … Continue reading
Antifreeze is hazardous waste and requires careful disposal. Take it to your local civic amenity site or recycle. Recycle Find a neighbour or friend or give it to your local garage.