Follow RDC On The Web!
- RDC on Bedding – The A to Z of How to Reuse, Reduce or Recycle Anything
- Wendhy Davies on Bedding – The A to Z of How to Reuse, Reduce or Recycle Anything
- nike on Bubble Wrap – The A to Z of How to Reuse, Reduce or Recycle Anything
- Northern Insulation on Asbestos – The A to Z of How to Reuse, Reduce or Recycle Anything
- nelnel @ freezer reviews on Fridges & Freezers – The A to Z of How to Reuse, Reduce or Recycle Anything
Pins of Interest
Monthly Archives: May 2012
Money4Computers.com have updated their website and now give an instant valuation for desktop and laptop computers. Simply give the make and model to receive an instant quote then choose cheque, BACS or donatation to charity. The last step is to … Continue reading
Reuse Donate to charity shops such as Oxfam or your local cleaners. With the digital switch over nearly complete there is less demand for them as aerials, they weren’t much good to begin with, especially the wooden ones.
Reduce The pressure is on to keep up with the latest fashion and for what? So we look good? Look good to who? It was Thomas Tusser, a local poet and farmer, who coined the phrase a fool and his … Continue reading
Ceramics and china cannot be recycled. If you cannot reuse it then throw away with the rubbish. Reuse Create a mosaic, transform an ugly outdoor clay pot into a decorative indoor pot. Use a hammer to prepare similar sized pieces … Continue reading