Follow RDC On The Web!
- GEMSScrapstore: @recycle_now Pls RT: Help this fab recyling charity today they can receive 100% match funding from online donations http://t.co/uIRE1z9A
15 months ago from webChristyMearns: @recycle_this does anyone have any used #Super8 or #16mm film they no longer want??I'll happily take it for a project!
15 months ago from webrdcrecycling: I've uploaded an @YouTube video http://t.co/YlToFqJC RDC's Asset Recovery for Corporate Services
15 months ago from Googlerdcrecycling: RDC’s Asset Recovery for Corporate Services : RDC’s core Asset Recovery Services are focussed on generating valu... http://t.co/YVjXOevz
15 months ago from RDC Hubrdcrecycling: Coming soon, RDC Recycling's new blog. Visit for more information. http://t.co/x65hwDO4
15 months ago from RDC Hub
- New Corporate Video Featuring the 22 Acre Premises Dedicated to IT Disposal
- Glass Panes – The A to Z of How to Reuse, Reduce or Recycle Anything
- PAS 141 and the Importance of the Reuse Sector to the UK
- PAS 141 control of illegal export of WEEE by Mat Crocker of the Environment Agency
- New Industry Standards Welcomed at the Official Launch of PAS 141
- Northern Insulation on Asbestos – The A to Z of How to Reuse, Reduce or Recycle Anything
- nelnel @ freezer reviews on Fridges & Freezers – The A to Z of How to Reuse, Reduce or Recycle Anything
- Davidrichard on Cooking Oil – The A to Z of How to Reuse, Reduce or Recycle Anything
- RDC on RDC OPEN DAY – The official opening of RDC new premises in Braintree, Essex
- Penny on Cooking Oil – The A to Z of How to Reuse, Reduce or Recycle Anything
Pins of Interest
TagsAluminium Aluminium containers AX Dynamics charity Computercenter data destruction data erasure rigs data security data shredding Data Wiping Degaussing dispose donate environment agency erase and delete erase drive erase wipe garden Gerry Hackett glass it disposal IT Recycling on-site data eradication PAS 141 plastics pollution Queens Award recycle recycle for cash recycle for charity recycling recycling websites Redeploy redeployment reduce refurbish refurbishment Remarket remarketing reuse Reuse Standard Standards WEEE WEEE Compliance Wimbledon
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Reduce Sign up to your local library and read books for free. Use a screen reader such as an Amazon Kindle or Tablet or iPad Reuse Some councils provide donation drop off points. Many charities run second-hand bookshops and most … Continue reading
Reuse Drop off at your local recycling centre for reuse. Do not burn as composite woods use resins and glues that are toxic. Recycle Chipped blockboard can be used to make chipboard.
Recycle Bicycles have a scrap metal value and can be recycled. Reuse If still in good working order consider donating to a friend or family member. Several charities recycle bikes for cash or donation. Re-cycle Re-cycle refurbishes and repairs bicycles … Continue reading
Reuse If they are good condition aluminium and you can identify the brewer contact them and they will arrange the collection. They’re expensive and designed to be reused. You may be entitled to a return deposit. Recycle Create two plant … Continue reading
Reuse Beds are expensive and in demand which means they can be reused. Check with family and friends and consider donating to charity. Recycle for cash Consider placing a free advert on gumtree or listing on recycle.co.uk.
Reuse Charity shops sell clean good quality bedding such as sheets, blankets and rugs. Recycle Donate to charities for processing and use as rags and dust sheets. Non man-made fibres such as cotton, linen and pure wool can be composted.
Car Batteries Recycle Most garages accept car batteries for recycling. Enter your postcode on this page at recyclenow.com for your local drop off points. Household Batteries Recycle Most supermarkets and shops that sell batteries now have collection bins for used … Continue reading
Reuse Contain invasive plants such as mint in buried sinks and old toilets. An old bath could be buried and used as a small pond or bog garden. An attractive bath could be used as an above ground plant nursery. … Continue reading
Reuse Donate or sell. Clothes in good condition can be sold, go to charities or donated to friends and family. Recycle Worn out or damaged clothes can be recycled. To find your nearest recycling point enter your postcode on this … Continue reading